This Rainbow Durag Silky for 360 Waves...Definitely a Head Turner
The Shiny Rainbow Durag Collection
Durags, while mainly worn to protect your 360 waves while you sleep or from the fabric of hats, are now designed in a way that makes it a staple part of your outfit. Recently we have seen the rise in various people displaying their durags in different colors and patterns. In this post, we review one of our most popular durag colorways, the rainbow durag!
But first, here are 2 common questions people have about silky durags.
1) How Do Durags Make Waves?Silky durags are one part of what is needed if you are looking to create a 360 wave look with your hair. You will also need:
- a quality brush (soft, medium, or hard)
- shampoo and conditioner
- wave pomade
While our rainbow durag looks great, the sole purpose of the durag is to hold your hair in place and protecting it from messing up when you sleep or when you put on a hat.
After you wash your hair, brush, and place in your wave pomade of choice, then you want to put on your durag to protect those waves. For more information on how do durags make waves, click the link to read our in-depth blog post!
2) How To Wash Durag?
It is important to always wash your rainbow durag. If you are serious about building an amazing 360 waves, then you will be wearing your durag often.
Washing your durag help keep your skin clear from the dirt and grime that builds up over time from the wave grease and your scalps natural oils.
Also, washing your durag prevent the dreaded smell that comes with a dirty durag. The best way to wash your durag is by hand, here are a couple of steps you should follow:
- Use a mild detergent along with warm water
- Gently rub the detergent over the durag, rinsing and repeating (you might see the water coming from the durag being darker in color)
- One the water that is being rung from the durag is clear in color, you should rise again, making sure that all the detergent is removed and then hang dry the durag.
Better Spirit Durags Premium Shiny Rainbow Durag Collection
The rainbow durag by Better Spirits Durags combines silky smooth satin with a shiny outer finish.
Each silky durag has extra long string that makes it easy to tie the rainbow durag to the front or the back.
Below you will see our rainbow durag silk collection, add your favorite to your cart while supplies last!